Aim Rule 26
The information contained within the section of this website is for the purposes of AIM Rule 26:
UK Takeover Code applicability
- The UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers applies to the Company
Country of Incorporation and Operations
- Country of incorporation: England and Wales
- Company registration number: 9312676
- Main country of operation: United Kingdom
Details of Restrictions on the Transfer of Securities
- Share transfer restrictions: There are no restrictions on the transfer of ordinary shares.
Details of Any Other Exchanges
- Other trading platforms: The securities of the Company are solely traded on the AIM market operated by London Stock Exchange plc. Its shares have not been admitted, nor have any applications been made, for any of its shares to be admitted or traded on any other exchanges or trading platform.
Number of Securities in Issue
- Securities in issue: The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in treasury and therefore the number of Ordinary Shares with voting rights is 58,661,639.
- Significant Shareholders: In accordance with AIM Rule 26, in so far as the Company is aware as at 7 September 2022, the percentage of the Company's issued share capital that is not in public hands is 33.59%.
This information was last updated on 7 September 2022.